Gold Literary Titan Book Award Winner! ONLY FIVE LEFT IN STOCK (no more will be printed)
In this collection of poetry, co-writers Jennifer LeBlanc and Kirsten McNeill explore what it means to thrive in the absence of light. There is beauty in the darkness. Open your heart and let in the night.
Every book is signed by BOTH authors!
Shipping & Return Information:
- All packages are shipped through Canada Post. Average shipping times are as follows:
- Within Canada – 4 to 6 business days.
- To the U.S. – 7 to 14 business days.
- International – 6 to 12 weeks.
- No returns or exchanges are accepted; please contact me if there are issues you would like to discuss.
- Kirsten McNeill takes great care in ensuring your package is delivered safely in a timely manner.
Marlene Cheng (verified owner) –
Blooming in the Dark is ART. The cover. The black and white pages. The circle of flowers that introduces each poem. The beauty that visits in the collection of words.
I don’t know if it should be read or just put in a place where the eyes can feast on it.
I do not understand some of the poems. Perhaps this is because I haven’t experienced what the words are trying to convey. But as T.S. Eliot said–“Poetry should communicate before it is understood”–the rhythm and sounds of the words stir some emotion in me. It might be joy. Sometimes it is sadness, and I am brought to tears. I am surprised when a poem resonates with something, in my heart, that has been neglected or long forgotten. That’s great poetry. I recommend you enter “Blooming in the Dark.” It has the grace to create an atmosphere. It may stir memories or evoke emotions. Perchance, It may be transformative. Marlene Cheng–author of Black Pansies, available on amazon.